LMS has had a face lift. New splash, menu, help, about and high score pages.
I’ve also implemented forced landscape for motion devices (iOS, and Android devices). It plays much better.
Hint: Make sure you lock your screen (in portrait mode). I’ll have a look at compensating for orientation in a later version.
Also… SOUND! Now listen to the satisfyingly realistic tones of automatic gunfire!
Unfortuntely sound only works on the PC. The iOS browser doesn’t handle the audio element well enough yet.
A whole bunch of stuff has changed under the covers.
First off, the Touch and
Accelerometerated versions have been merged so that they're both at the same level.
Next we've got:
- Anti-clumping. The Zombies have learned themselves some manners, so will try not to run over the top of each other trying to get at you.
- More blood (in the iPhone/iPad version)
- Less Accuracy. You're not as good a shot as you think you are.
- A fix for floating text (damage/etc) randomly blipping on the screen.
- Removed the maximum range for throwing grenades. You still can't throw them at your own feet. Sorry.
Now get out there and get some dead!
Behold Last Man Standing: A Zombie Apocalypse Accelerometerated (LMSAZPA)!!!
Tilt your iPhone to move your survivor (you only get one) and tap the screen where you want to throw a grenade.